North Carolina Resources
Learn About Our Literacy Solutions for Your North Carolina Students!
- NEW! Decoder Kids Phonics & Decoder Kids Content Teach Systematic Phonics and Content Knowledge & Vocabulary
- Featuring brand new Fiction & Nonfiction Decodable Student Books!
- Decoder Kids Phonics & Decoder Kids Content Align to the North Carolina Literacy Standards.
- Learn how Decoder Kids aligns to the scientifically research-based LETRS® professional learning program. (800K PDF)
- View the Decoder Kids Phonics & Decoder Kids Content Research Reports, Pacing Plans, Scope & Sequence, and FAQs for information about how to use it in the classroom.
- Resources like AlphaKids GO! and Passages to Comprehension provide support as you implement the Science of Reading in your classrooms!
Amber and Rick Harlow, your local educational consultants, are dedicated to helping you with your North Carolina purchases. We can:
- Assist with selecting programs that are appropriate for your students' grade and reading levels.
- Work with you to order products that will maximize your budget dollars.
- Provide samples for you to "test-drive" in your classroom.
- Set up a presentation with your department or committee members to walk you through products that fit your needs.
- Help you choose programs that are correlated to your state standards.
- Schedule an in-service for you and your staff.
- Set up a book exhibit in your local area.